Rebates & Incentives
Perry’s Oil Service/Patten’s Gas
We want you to enjoy the efficiency and comfort of our exceptional energy with incentives to help you upgrade your fuel oil or electric heating appliances to Propane. Below is a list of current incentives available to Perry’s Oil Service/Patten’s Gas customers.
- $300 customer credit for conversion of electric or oil fired hot water heaters to propane.
- $300 customer credit for conversion of electric heating system or oil fired boiler or furnace to propane.
- $300 customer credit towards the removal of your old oil tank when converting central heating appliance to propane.
- Certain restrictions apply. Rebate amounts applied as a customer credit only. Equipment purchased or installed by others than Perry’s Oil Service/Patten’s Gas requires proof of purchase. Oil tank credit requires 5 year supply agreement and proof of disposal from a licensed vendor. Rebates must be requested within 60 days of installation. Perry’s Oil Service/Patten’s Gas reserves right to reverse or withdraw credits due to changes in eligibility.
The Propane Gas Association of New England has rebates available toward the safe installation of new propane hot water and heating systems when switching from oil or electricity. Contact Perry’s Oil Service/Patten’s Gas for your eligibility into the program.
- $300 towards the installation of a propane fueled hot water heater
- Additional $300 for the installation of a propane fueled heating system
- Subject to rules and availability of PGANE funding
Federal Tax Credits
For installations in 2015 and 2016 customers can take the following tax credits for qualifying appliances installed in their primary residence.